Monday, June 17, 2019

Good Weekend
















View of my booth from this weekend.

I really liked my location.  There was a tree on my right side, so no booth!  Gave me a little wiggle room... and shade.

Show set up was Friday evening and the show was Saturday and Sunday. 

There was some liquid sunshine Saturday early, then again at 2:15 and at 5. 

The buyers were there Saturday morning, and then it steadied out and ended up being a really positive show.

I sold ALL of the red/white/blue Americana type items, and denim rugs were very popular.

At the end of the show, all of my inventory fit into my traveling suitcases (except for the oversize rugs that don't fit!)

I had come with a pretty good stack that wasn't contained.

I was satisfied with the weekend - altho very tired!

No vendor events until mid July - that one is local.  I'm deciding on future events to apply to.

All for now
JULIE

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good for you! I can believe that both the patriotic and denim items were popular; those seem to be perennial favorites.