Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Salvaged warp

So the last post was about the brain fart...
I was able to salvage the rest of the warp and got four more rugs done.


These would be called mini rugs as they are only 18 inches wide.













It's a size that can be a floor rug, or a table topper for a bigger table.


Not sure why this warp surprised me for being done when it did?   When I look at the calendar, it was actually a longer turnaround than I normally have for a warping.

I have denim, red and white warp left over that I was going to do, and I was going to do more plain denim rugs, too. 

I could just rewarp in the blue colorway, but unfortunately I am pretty much out of blue warp!  I need to take a look and see what kind of order I can put together.  

In the meantime, I have some mug rugs to do on this divided warp!

All for now,
JULIE

No comments: