Thursday, June 17, 2021

New things

 I've finally got myself a new computer.

Let's see if this works  ;)  I'm still working on getting programs and such set up and getting comfortable with updated programs.  Change is a b**ch, LOL


Not sure what rug pictures I haven't gotten here in the downtime, but here are a few of the latest that will be going with me to this weekend's show.





This was the last of the warp with browns, tans and rusts.  

On to a new warp next week.  It will be a 36 inch wide one, I will try to come up with a design that will go with many different colors.

Another new thing ....


This is my newest baby!  I think his name will be Dragonfly - or something to that effect :)  He was born Monday evening. 

We are still waiting on another one.  These dang mares, I thought the other would go first!

All for now, I have much to do and not much time or energy to do it.

Julie

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats on the BEAUTIFUL colt!!!