Today I told myself I was going to either do housework, or get busy on the remodel project in the entry.
Instead I find myself procrastinating and doing things like this....
During the night, I attached the handles and sewed up the sides.
Today I spent a crazy amount of time trying to find a toggle button that I KNEW I had around here somewhere.
Never did find it, but did find one I didn't know I had! LOL
I used said toggle button and a hair stretchy to make a closure just inside the top of the bag...
This is the first try for me of sewing the side seams and turning the bag. I didn't bother making gussets on the bottom corners, I don't think it needs it on this bag.
All recycled again. Material from a donated source for the woven body, donated fringy trim from another source, and handles salvaged from a thrift store purse.