Saturday, February 4, 2012

Procrastination can be good, right?

Today I told myself I was going to either do housework, or get busy on the remodel project in the entry. 

Instead I find myself procrastinating and doing things like this....





During the night, I attached the handles and sewed up the sides. 

Today I spent a crazy amount of time trying to find a toggle button that I KNEW I had around here somewhere.

Never did find it, but did find one I didn't know I had! LOL

I used said toggle button and a hair stretchy to make a closure just inside the top of the bag...

This is the first try for me of sewing the side seams and turning the bag.  I didn't bother making gussets on the bottom corners, I don't think it needs it on this bag.

All recycled again.  Material from a donated source for the woven body, donated fringy trim from another source, and handles salvaged from a thrift store purse.


1 comment:

Carol............. said...

Good job!

Looks like it's been pretty cold..bbbrrrrrrr.....