Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pluggin' Along

Some rugs came off the Newcomb today.

A chenille bedspread rug.

I've been weaving as I can.

Not as much as I'd like.

Another chenille bedspread rug.

I think I have spring fever.

But it's snowing again today.

And another chenille bedspread rug.

Hope you don't get tired of these.

I've got a stash of bedspreads that need to get woven up!

But then again, I've got lots of other materials in my stash.

This one is made from waste from a textile manufacturing company that is/was in the area... I'm always getting 'donations' of material from there.

I go with my whims as I'm weaving.

You never know what's going to show up next...

All for now,

JULIE






3 comments:

Benita said...

I really, really like that bottom rug. I love how the colors work with one another in it.

heather said...

chenille bedspreads make the best rugs :) lucky you to have a stash. around here they are hard to find. lovely rugs :)

Sharon said...

Nope. I never tie of your work. You are the absolute most resourceful and inventive weaver yet.