Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Pretty Good Guess


 From this sectional warping of 70 revolutions per section...


And three baskets of weft possibilities... (two baskets actually consumed)
 

I produced these 26 runners,
plus 2 that have already gone to their new home,
and one DUD that is going to be taken apart.

I had guessed, when asked, that I would get about 30 runners from my warping.

Dang, pretty close!

If the last one had worked like I wanted it to, I would have had 29 finished runners.  
And in reality, that last one was way longer than I usually weave -
So I should have gotten 30...

Just what I guessed :)

All for now, JULIE 

2 comments:

Tina J said...

I love the variety you can get from a single long warp, good guess!

Sharon said...

I’m so glad to see you’re back to weaving again. When you named your blog Renew - To begin again, lo those many years ago, I’ll bet you had to clue how appropriate that name would become!!!