Monday, June 25, 2018

Changes

I find it fascinating watching what colors do.
What colors pop when put against another color.

Or disappear against another.

Sometimes a warp color will look totally different,

depending on what it is put against.

Things change depending on circumstance.

True in life, too, I guess.

I'm currently waiting on scheduling for another surgery.
The last one looked like it did the trick, but nope, 
just in hiding for awhile.

My surgeon has washed his hands of me and sent me to someone else.... says I need fresh eyes on it.

So new facilities, people, and how to manage everything will need to be figured out.

Location will be the opposite direction and away from my kids who help me with day of surgery stuff.

Will need to figure out who can help, and who will.

All for now,
 JULIE

1 comment:

Hilary said...

oh crap...I am so sorry to hear this. Be tough...you can do this.