Thursday, August 15, 2019

Drive, drive, drive

Living where I do, it seems as if sometimes all I do is drive.

Since last Wednesday, (7 days ago), I have put on about 1200 miles.  And not all in one direction!

First, I went SW about 45 miles to be a judge at a county fair.  I judged senior 4-H photography.

Then I went S about 180 miles to meet up and welcome my girls home from their 30th birthday drip to Mexico.  I stayed over and the next morning drove home, picked up my parents, and...

Went N about 95 miles for an appointment for my dad.

Next day went west 45 miles for an appointment for me.

And then I went E 40 miles for another dad appointment.

Today I'm only going 30 miles E for an appointment for me.

HA HA.... those are one way miles. 

I think it adds up to about 1200 miles on my new pickup :)

In between there are the daily chores for animals and home.

Somewhere during that time, I picked chokecherries and made jelly.  Three batches!

There have been rugs waiting to be finished and I got them done yesterday.



This isn't all of them, I've got them all on the facebook page if you'd like to see them.

My loom is now in the garage attached to the house.  It is much warmer and more humid than the last location, and I fight flies and other bugs.  Also my mom keeps rearranging so I get to keep searching every time I get out there....  :)

More control over my environment lost -  oy!

The last few evenings I have been contacting vendor events and making decisions on where I will attend this fall.  I think I have made up the list and there will be several new locations for me!

Hope I have enough inventory!

All for now,
JULIE




No comments: