Monday, August 19, 2019

Surprise ending

I surprised myself by finishing up the current warp - I've been calling it the khaki warp.

I had put on the normal amount of warp, but it seemed as if I hadn't done many rugs on it.

Could be that I did alot of 'same type' of rug instead of having to do designing every rug?

So the last rugs off are....

This one was made from 2 large heavyweight tablecloths.  I like it!


Colored denim.  I have two that are about 4 feet long,
and a runner that is about 8 1/2 feet.



Bed sheet rugs.

Finish up bits and pieces twill....


And a soft squishy blanket rug.

I've sent off applications to a couple of new events - Hope to get in... one's a big one about a month out from now.  

I think I better warp up and do some more denim - One reason is to use up and empty some of the 4 big totes I have full of strips ready to sew.  Other reason, I'm about out of hemmed denim rugs, and I only have one left of the "mini" rug size in denim. 

So that's two different warps.  I'm wondering if I have enough blue colorway warp cones?

Guess I better go check.

All for now,
JULIE


No comments: