Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Another furniture finish

My boy left for college yesterday.

He got one last project done before he left...


Isn't this a sweet little desk/table?

He actually would like to keep this one.  Me too :)

But I have more than enough furniture and he has at least 2 more years of moving around yet.  Someday he can start keeping some of this stuff!


So the leaving has made it hit home that we are on the final legs of summer.

I've gotten so little done that is summerish.

It makes me sad/disgusted/mad.

Where does the time go?


All for now, JULIE


2 comments:

Benita said...

"Where does the time go?" What a great question. I just realized we are half way through August already.

BTW, that is a beautiful little table. No wonder you two want to keep it.

Sharon said...

Someone told me that time is like the toilet paper roll. The closer you get to the center of the tube, the faster it rolls off. I think it evaporates.