Thursday, August 9, 2012

Random

It was one of those days today.

One that started out badly and never really recovered.

By the time I got home tonite, I just didn't want to do anything.

So I sat here in front of the computer.

I shuffled through some piles here and found these pictures from Leah's last year in 4-H.

Did I mention it is 4-H Achievement Days here right now?  No?  I'm involved, albeit on periphery now that I don't have my own kids in it anymore.

I love 4-H.

I got this new copier/scanner thingy awhile back and decided to figure out how the scanner works.

It was pretty easy, so decided to share these from 4 years ago.  Where has the time gone?



This was one of my sons last projects.  He sold it last night because he needs cash for college textbooks.

The judge that judged it 2 years ago bought it from him.  She had tried to buy it from him then :)

He's working on about 4 more projects and we'll try to sell those, too.


I'm feeling a little bit better now, altho very scattered.



I ran over my neighbors dog on the way to work this morning.

It's been a tough day.



Julie




1 comment:

Countryside Reflections said...

Wow, I guess your day did start out really bad. I hope the future brightens up for you soon. You work so hard, and it's not easy to be creative when 'life' gets in the way. I love seeing your rugs and needlework, and hope you can find some comfort and relaxation for them as the Autumn weather approaches. I always find the Fall to be a very creative time.
~Doreen