Friday, February 8, 2013

A 'buttload' of snow

Yes, that is what our tv weatherman said in his weather blog....

Guess where I live?

Yup, I'm purple!

 I'm at home this Friday instead of at work.  Why you ask?

MENTAL HEALTH DAY

By 6 AM yesterday, I knew I needed a day away from the workplace or I was gonna kill someone.  Or at least say some things I really didn't need to be saying :)

So today I slept in til 10. Ya I know, right!  Amazing!

On the docket for this weekend is a final push to get ready for the opening of the new store.  Thank goodness all I have to do is get my items and biz cards and other small details taken care of.  I don't have to worry about the actual store. 

I'm doing some laundry and other things around the house.  Went to the grocery store last night, so I'm good there.  Hoping to get the neighbor over  here to get a bale or two out for the girls, but haven't heard back yet.  They aren't totally out, so if he's not available, they will survive.

Anyhoo. I better get busy on my extra long list of itty bitty things I need to get done. 

All for now,
JULIE

No comments: