Friday, February 1, 2013

Time for a new warp!

Last night I finished up the last of the runner warp on the old blue Union.

I've been pleasantly surprised at how this new to me old loom is working. 

I'm going to need to do a little tightening of bolts, and I must do some altering on the apron before i get another warp for runners put on.

Even tho the loom in the living room makes things a bit tight, I was right that I'm more likely to sit and weave for a while in the evenings when I don't have to go down to the unfinished lower level amongst the chaos :)

Doesn't mean I can ignore the looms down there, tho!  Hoping to get down there some tomorrow.  No overtime this Saturday-- not sure if that's good or bad... LOL

All for now, 

JULIE

1 comment:

Countryside Reflections said...

Nice to see that you're able to do some weaving. Your runners look great as usual, and I especially like the green one.