Thursday, August 23, 2018

A beautiful day

I've returned from my trip to Colorado.

My daughter got married!

Beautiful cool day for an outdoor wedding with a couple of sprinkles to shower blessings on them.
The local sheriff was the officiant - he did a wonderful job for the newlyweds.

The location was near the river in a grove.  Justin made the arch, and Leah put together the decorated steer horns.  You can tell it is an agriculture community.

My daughter Leah and my new son, Justin.  This is the ONE PHOTO I took all week :)

We had a good time at the reception.  Simple decor of white tableclothes with mini cowhide centerpieces with wooden boxes, succulents and silk flowers.  Roping dummies for the kids to mess with, and a DJ for dancing by the adults.

The venue was the 4-H barn where the fair was held last week :)  Very appropriate!

I struggled a bit the early part of the week with fatigue and some muscle pain in the left hip.  I had to have my mom bring more pain pills as I hadn't thought I'd need them.  I was still taking 2 antibiotics all through the trip, so the stomach didn't always cooperate.  Finally took the last dose of one yesterday, and tomorrow afternoon the other kind will be gone, too.  

After that will be the time to hope.  Hope that all bacteria inside has been taken out.  Hope that I don't have a relapse. Hope that this has finally taken care of it all. 

I believe I will attempt a small craft event in a couple weeks.  It's a first time event, but it's close and it's inexpensive.  I have to get back to doing life.

All for now,  JULIE


No comments: