Wednesday, August 29, 2018

A great feeling



A while ago, unbeknownst to me,  I was nominated for the South Dakota 4-H Hall of Fame.

A couple weeks ago, I was notified that I had been chosen to be inducted into that Hall at this year's State Fair.

If you would like to read the article in the home town paper, here is the link....


Four Named Hall Of Famers: Four long-time 4-H leaders from Marshall County will become Hall of Fame members on Monday at the State Fair in Huron. Mike and Rose Kraft of Britton and Julie Symens

I can't believe how the years have gone by.  Thirty one years as a leader is mind blowing to me :)

Each year was focused on and accomplished and it's added up to many youth, adults, and groups that I've been involved with.  Couldn't be prouder.  It's a great feeling to know that others have noticed.

All for now.
JULIE

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Congratulations
That’s a lot of work
And a lot of good stuff