Thursday, January 9, 2020

New Year

A new year means much change here this year.

The arrival of my daughter and SIL is a great change :)

Winter is here - cold, snow, wind, etc.  The older I get the more it makes me cranky!

We've acquired a tractor - so now snow management and chores are much easier - and the SIL does the cow chores  -  I help on occasion, and it's nice not being ultimately responsible for them.

There has been drama on the brother front, but we are handling it, my father has been in the hospital since Jan 1 with UTI infections and an e coli diagnosis in addition. But things are looking up - the parents pickup has a new motor -( my brother had driven it til it wouldn't drive no more and abandoned it) so they have a vehicle to use.

New furbabies -  Jack and Jane moved here with the kids.  

They like to sleep with me sometimes - it's nice as Cooper used to every night and they keep me company in the night when I can't sleep.

I've moved my bed to a bedroom and now my former sleeping/working/relax space is affectionately know as the loom room.  I'm working at getting the weaving stuff from the garage to there and getting ramped up to do some production.

I'm picking away at bookwork for 2019.   Crunching numbers tells me I attended 15 different vendor events this year with an average fee of $57.57.  I drove an average of 88 miles each to attend these events.

In 2019 I sold 124 rugs and 59 tablerunners.

The average sale price was about $28 per  tablerunner and $72 per rug.  

Close estimates anyway, as I'm sure I missed some private sales and other items that I need to find in my records.

Not enough to support myself with, but enough to make it worth my efforts!

There are event paperwork deadlines that are imminent, so I must focus on those ASAP. 

No time for the weary!

All for now,
JULIE



1 comment:

Poppypatchwork said...

Here's hoping 2020 is a better year for you.