Wednesday, June 5, 2013

at least there's this!

um, yeah...

so I have been around and doing such things as work, work, and more work.

but I did do this t-shirt quilt this weekend instead of all the things I should be working on here at home.

i needed a break.

i have woven some, mostly the blue warp has gotten my attention.

i took 6 rugs to the store, but forgot to take pictures.  ugh.

i've got a couple of chenille bedspread rugs on the newcomb, too.

this week I must focus on other things.  My parents 50th anniversary party is next weekend.  this weekend is devoted to getting all those details ironed out.

  i've been procrastinating.

  again.

would you believe I STILL don't have my voice completely back?????

talk about - or croak about - a pain in the rear :)

all for now.

it is WAY past my bedtime...

JULIE


No comments: