Sunday, August 25, 2013

Finished request

I had a customer request for a special sized group of a rug I had done previously.

Since it was denim I figured I could try to accomplish it.

Of course it took two different warps to get the wide and narrow rugs.

Not sure where my brain was on the large rug.  Requested size was 60 inches, but after the rug relaxed it ended up being only 51 inches long.  Hmmmm.... must not have added the 'shrink' inches.

The smaller rugs are each an inch shorter than the requested size, so I did better there.

We'll see if I get a sale on this bunch.

All for now,
JULIE


2 comments:

Countryside Reflections said...

Your rugs look very nice, and I love the wooden walkway. ~Doreen

Sharon said...

I'm glad I read this. I've been commissioned to make two 6' rugs with fringe. I guess I had better allow 90" for each one!