Saturday, December 1, 2018

A spot

I found a spot to set up a loom.

Not that I didn't know about that spot, just wasn't an option til just recently...

It's a bare bones spot.  Unfinished office space in a pole barn that my brother has been working on.

They decided since it's heated already - to 55 degrees- I might as well get some use from that heat.

No lighting yet.  No restrooms at this location.  But it's a space that is not being used so I went ahead and moved a loom in.

This is the warp I put on.

It should work with the browns, tans and greens materials that I have collected.

I've been threading the warp, but I can't seem to do alot at a time.  The lower back and hamstring tell me to stop for awhile.

So instead, I prep some more material.

Maybe will get it finished and ready tomorrow, but we will see how it goes.

All for now,
JULIE


1 comment:

Hilary said...

It’s a start.
I once wove in a dark nasty cellar
Do what you have to do