Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Slogging along

What is slogging?

I guess my meaning is gettin' it done.

I'm gettin' thru the days.  Work, heat, tiredness, lack of excitement, overwhelmed...

Small goals are how I'm rollin' these days.

If I get my dishes washed and have clean clothes to wear, I think I'm doin' ok! :)

I've got so much stuff that should be done, that I want to do... I can't seem to get started!

So here is one of my small goals that has been completed~



This is a small antique mirror that at one time belonged on a dresser.

I refinished it and wired it for hanging. 

It should make a nice accent mirror for someone!

Now to pick the next small project.

Tonite I caught up on paying bills and I'm gonna head to bed.  I've been fighting a headache for a couple of days and it's morphed itself into a migraine.  I've taken my ridiculously expensive migraine medication and will hope it does it's magic and I will feel like a new woman by tomorrow morning work time. LOL

Not much weaving happening lately~ OY

All for now, JULIE

PS ~ Got a wild hair the other day - literally - and had the hair dresser cut off almost all of my hair.  It was time... 

1 comment:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Hey Julie!! Love the little mirror project. I need a haircut so bad..It is so hot here. Almost No Hair sounds great!! lol