Thursday, February 6, 2020

Finally some rugs....

Seems it's been awhile since I finished any new rugs!

Here is the first batch off the black, charcoal, gray and white random mixed warp...

 Black denim

 This was a southwestern style blanket

 bedsheets - light gray with dark gray strips

 more bedsheets

 twill pants - black and white
(This one was me trying to come up with a pattern by sewing strips in a controlled manner.  Didn't turn out like I thought it would, but it's cute anyway.)

 and this was curtain fabric - when it's a wild color, the black warp is usually the answer!
Fuschia and gold tan mostly

And more denim with hemmed edges - Jack thinking they are pretty nifty!

This warp there will be alot of the black denim rugs made - with a few random colors and textures thrown in to keep things interesting. 

I do have a show scheduled in March that I need to get some new stuff made up for, so best keep the nose to the grindstone!

All for now,
JULIE
 


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I like ALL the black/gray-toned rugs!