Saturday, February 15, 2020

Problem child

This warp has sure become the problem child.

I think the weaving gods like to remind us to be humble on occasion :)

I came to another end that was floating around without a spot thru the heddle and reed. 

So I cut off the four smaller rugs I had woven and rearranged the warp AGAIN working that loose one in.  Means my rugs are a tiny bit wider with another warp in the lineup!

Here are the four newest....

 Cute colors on this one...

 This one is grays with a green print

 Leopard print knit bed sheets are in this one

And a mini that ends up reading basic black. 
Someone will have a small space that this will be perfect for!

I'm currently mulling over possible vendor events - new to me and even a NEW event - higher cost, so riskier for a tryout.  Not sure on whether I will apply yet or not.

I did send in 3 applications for events I was successful at last year.  There are others I will surely attend as soon as they open the applications for them, too.  

Always looking for the bigger and better event!   The small events are draining
                    - physically for the hauling heavy rugs in and out
                    -time suck - a full day gone 
                    - driving, mileage and gas $

If I can find an event that costs the same as 3 events, but sell the same as those 3 smaller ones, I'm saving time, sometimes gas, and physical exertion.  

Definitely reason to try to find them.

All for now,
JULIE

 

No comments: