Friday, October 29, 2010

Early to bed tonite.... I hope!

Tomorrow is gonna come really early 'round here...  Have a craft show to attend that is a good 2 hours away- if we drive fast...

We have to BE ON THE ROAD at 5 AM... Not leave then, but be actually at cruising speed.  ACCKKK!

Of course, I didn't finish the scarf that is on the structo, I've got a potholder halfway done, and no more totes/purses put together.  Oh well!  The van is full -- no more can go in anyway! 

Thanks to me and my stellar packing skills, we are going to be taking only one vehicle.  Yay!

In my spare moments, I have been working on flyers for a craft fair & luncheon my friend and I are organizing.  The person who has done it in the past decided she couldn't this year, so we picked it up.  Not sure if it was a good idea or not!  Who has the time!?!?!

Pretty sure we have all the vendor spots spoken for already, so that won't be a problem - now we need to attract buyers....  Only 3 weeks before craft show day... and I have another show between now and then! 

I really should go crawl in bed right now, but first I suppose I should find something clean to wear tomorrow :) 

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Good luck on your show - hope you sell everything!