Monday, April 26, 2010

It's my prerogative

Plans are made to be broken...  I had thought as soon as I got the blue warp done, I would go to my black warp projects.

'But then I changed my mind!  Lightbulb moment!  I have some purple things that would be nice with a warp including the purple warp I have in my inventory....

So I started gathering up those purple things, and in the process did some sorting and organizing.

Bad idea (not really *grin*)

So now I've changed my mind again and I am going to do a quick run of table runners.  I found about 6 different tablecloths to be recycled that will all work with the same warping.

Here are the tablecloths all cut and in balls, ready to be woven!

When I get an urge, I don't want to wait!

I really need another loom....  or two, or three.....

No comments: