Monday, September 27, 2010

Colorful Morning














It was a colorful morning!

This was a busy weekend- alot of little projects that added up to some sore muscles.  That surprised me!


















A roll of rugs came off the loom, ready to be edge finished.
I did a quick count of rugs to give me an idea of where I'm sitting- It's craft show season, I have 2 this coming month and could do more - I have right at 100 rugs made up and ready to sell.  I need to get this warp woven off and get some small projects done- I'm getting low on table runners and totes....


















I keep getting drawn to this - when I'm bored or don't know what else to do, or frustrated with a project, or just plain don't want to do what needs to be done,  I find myself here.  Kinda like how you find yourself in front of the refrigerator and don't know how you got there?  Maybe this is a new diet - Hip to Be Sqare Diet... We'll see how it works!   Oh! and Hilary - if you see this.... I'm gonna need more loopers!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I'm going to try a craft fair in November. A friend asked me to share a booth and I really didn't want to do it at first, but I'm starting to warm to the idea. I certainly don't have 100 rugs!!