Sunday, April 3, 2011

FlutterbyTotebag

This bag has been hanging around waiting on handles for more than a few months.  Waiting on me to find the right  handles...   Found 'em!  A repurposed belt with decorative punched holes and brass look spots.  Then I came across this flutterby (that's what my girls called butterflies when they were little) belt buckle.  It's the same color as the spots on the handles- that's why it 'fits' on this bag :)

I also did a little bit of work in my entryway.  I've been lagging on the finishing in there.  All that is left is the type of thing that is going to take some creativity and piddling to make it all work....  It's gotta get done!  I'm feeling the urge to start on my kitchen / dining area and I'm not letting myself start until my entry is finished ... I'm NOT!

Tired already tonite.  Silly me forgot to turn off my alarm clock last night when I went to bed.  The only morning I could sleep in and my alarm rings at 4 am...  Duh...  I did manage to go back to sleep after I moved to the couch and turned on the tv, but that is hard on my neck.  Better than nothing, tho~

My take up beam on my loom is slowly filling up, so it won't be long before I'll have some small rugs to show off.  Realized it's the first week of the month.  That is always busy with meetings- have 2 this week and I really should do my bills and paperwork and get that done.  Why is it so hard to just do it?  Once I get started it's fine, but the starting is the problem for me.

Work is going well, but I am not looking forward to 4 am again in the morning...

All for now~

Julie

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Like the - work going well part :)