Tuesday, April 12, 2011

In the scheme of things

My rugs and weaving aren't that important...

My worries aren't that worrisome....

My problems aren't that problematic...

My aches and pains are forgettable...



In the scheme of things,  I am the luckiest mother / parent in the world.


My neighbors across the road are living a parents nightmare - a 14 year old daughter suddenly gone.

A sudden illness seems to have caused an unknown diabetic condition to rear it's ugly head.

And now a sweet friendly neighbor girl who loved to come visit my horses is gone.



I can't imagine the pain...










.

3 comments:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

I am so sorry for them. I can't even imagine the lose. My daugther is a diabetic. Has been since she was 12. now 29 with 2 children of her own. We are very blessed.

Theresa said...

I can't begin to imagine their pain either, but am sending my heartfelt sympathies.

Sharon said...

Thanks for reminding me how rich my life is. I know I'm pretty protected - I cannot imagine any of the scenarios you just presented. So rich.