Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Didn't make it.

Nope, Monday morning came and went without me going to work.  I got up, got dressed and then realized I was being downright dumb.

I called my boss's work phone and left a message that I was sick and was going back to bed.

I did.  And I woke up 5 hours later. 

I called and got an antibiotic - and went back to bed.  Spent a second day in bed.  How odd is that?

Pretty odd for me :)

Feeling somewhat better today.  Worked a full day and actually got alot done - Started to drag after dinner but no prob Bob...

It's 8:12.  It's light outside.  My son just left the house to go for a run.

And I'm going to bed.

Goodnight, all.

JULIE

1 comment:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Sorry you are feeling bad. I loved your pictures of the weekend retreat. I also love stone buildings. Hope you get to feeling better.