Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A little breezy!

My sorry little horse shelter...

Ass over teakettle this morning~

My neighbors had theirs go over, too....

They saw it happen.

Theirs was full of sheep with a donkey standing behind out of the wind.

They said it flipped up and over the donkey... No injuries!!

I always wonder when this happens where my horses were when theirs goes... Wish I could talk horse!

I'm going to have to see if I can borrow a towrope or chain so I can get this back upright. 

Can you tell I've done this before?   :)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

We had this happen last fall. Our shelter is wooden and got flipped over a fence and onto it's roof. It was Thanksgiving so DS Josh was here and he with a neighbor and a tractor got it righted. DS Josh is planning to anchor it with rebar when he's down this summer.