Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm off

I'm off to my first big outdoor craft festival.  It is a part of the Fort Sisseton Historical Festival today, tomorrow and Sunday.  Beautiful grounds and hopefully beautiful weather.  Don't want to jinx it, but it looks good ~  which is unusual!  I would say 80% of the years there is awful weather.  Torrential downpours, tornadoes, snow, etc etc... It is South Dakota!  And they say about this state ~  If you don't like the weather, stick around an hour, it'll change!

My truck is full of stuff to craft myself a booth, and the back seat is piled high with rugs, table runners and purses.  Crossing my fingers for a good weekend :)

I've got my camera - will try to get some pictures.  There is alot to see.

1 comment:

Help me Lord said...

Hi

I met you at Ft. Sisseton. I purchased your red rug purse.
I am attaching an invitation to display your booth at Pioneer Days
on August 21, 10-5pm and August 22 from 12-5pm.
1351 W Main St. West Fargo, ND 58078

Let me know if you can come. We are not charging for boothes this year.
Next year we will charge $25/day again.

Have a great day,

Joyce Yexley
Publicity and Marketing Chairman
Board Member of Cass County Historical Socity
Bonanzaville
yexleyj@gmail.com
701-361-7390