Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Out for a stroll....

This cow was out for a stroll today... When I got home from work, she was hanging out in a corner of my yard.

She was chillin' peacefully cause the rest of the herd was chillin' on the other side of the fence - where they were supposed to be-...

But when the rest of the girls got up and migrated off to the water hole, she got a little concerned and decided to look for a way back where she belonged.

That's when another cow showed up - I hadn't seen her!  She musta been snoozing in the tall grass.

I called the neighbor who they belong to, of course he was out of town and his wife said it wasn't her problem.  She couldn't do anything about it.

I guess she called my next door neighbor and conned him into figuring it out, cause he came out and helped me put them in.

Sigh...  what next?

No comments: