Sunday, February 6, 2011

New old projects

Since I'm losing my retail space, I'm starting to do some catchup on picture of my "stuff" so I can put it on my facebook page.

I got a little lazy about getting pictures of new rugs toward the end of last year.  No extra time, and selling quickly made me get sloppy about getting them put in my "rugs for sale" album.  So anyhoo, I did inventory and will try to get my pictures up to date on what is on hand.

I'm also gathering up the random items that have been at the store.

I brought these quilted girls home the other day.

These were made from a vintage quilt top that hadn't been finished.  I tried to figure out a way to finish it up, but there just wasn't enough to make it work, and I had this idea come to me.

They are approximately 7 inches wide by 9 inches long.  These are all I have on hand, but I still have some quilt blocks left over somewhere, so they may not be the last!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're cute! Are you selling on Etsy?