Saturday, February 5, 2011

Randomness

The town I live in is the county seat.  We have a really cool courthouse.  Pretty, isn't it?

The township road to my house.  Golf course on the right. A visit from the blade would be nice.  Can you tell we got more snow last night?

The ponies hiding behind a snowbank...

And a pile of denim.  This was my day!  I found every last dang blasted pair of jeans, cords, and dress pants in this place and ripped the waste parts out. 

And then I had to go to the dump.

I had a full pickup load of trash to take to the dumpsters.  But there is a nice big empty space where I had all boxes and bags of jeans.

Now my hands hurt. 

When the pile is this big it's kind of intimidating.

It's the only way to go, tho. 

You just can't think of the whole process at once.  Step by step and it seems like a doable thing.

Kinda like a lifetime :)

No comments: