Monday, February 28, 2011

O. M. Gee

Cool, Cool, everyone!  There is this stylish blogger thing that has been thrust upon me :)

Don't have time right now, to take care of the details - tomorrow! tomorrow!  I promise...

So obviously - one thing I've learned from this fun little dealio is... I need to sign my name onto the blog!

Just so we are all clear 


My name is  <<<<<   JULIE >>>>>

Oh lord, this is embarrassing LOL!!!!

I need to figure out a signature, methinks!   hahaha!


I have gotten More EXCELLANTE'  news about the job situation!!! 

I'm not not not gonna say any more until it's a done deal -  don't want to jinx it...



From the frozen tundra that is South Dakota, where winter never ends ---


the ever so humbled, 

JULIE

3 comments:

  1. Well, congratulations on being a stylish blogger! If anyone deserves an award, you do, Julie! Good news about the job situtation, too. And hang in there, spring is coming! It always does, you know...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting , sitting on my hands to hear the news on the job !!! low 80's here in Bama!!! Want me to send you some warm weather? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..... so sorry! I was following Sharon from In Stitches, and she refered to you as Renee!
    Sincerest apologies Julie!!!!

    ReplyDelete