Friday, February 4, 2011

On the fence....

ON THE FENCE (adjective)
  The adjective ON THE FENCE has 1 sense:
1. characterized by indecision


ON THE FENCE (adjective)

Sense 1
Meaning:
Characterized by indecision
Synonyms:
on the fence; undecided
Context examples:
some who had been on the fence came out in favor of the plan / too many voters still declare they are undecided
Similar:
indecisive (characterized by lack of decision and firmness)



Today I was on the fence.  Literally!  Yup - that is the top wire of the fence that is "keeping the horses in".



I am also indecisive.  That happens alot lately.

That comes from having WAY to many "irons in the fire"...

This afternoon I did some snowblowing.

And some digging - I found my water meter...  I probably should put a flag on it or something...

The horses patiently waited while we dug out bales and replenished their Hay Buffet.  Actually the turds tried to sneak out of the gate while I wasn't looking...

I am doing laundry.

I need to do some paperwork.

Blue jeans need to be ripped.

I have a warp that could be woven off this weekend if I'd just get my behind down there.

I could be doing some of the many remodeling/repair projects in this house.

I've got a scarf on my structo loom that hasn't been touched in weeks.

Some miscellaneous craft projects started.

And I should probably cook something so I have meals to eat instead of eating random things.

What to do, what to do?

Not sure yet, but I'm sure I'll do "something"!

Is that decisive enough for ya?






2 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

I'm on the fence too!!.. about whether or not I want to bring horses back home again instead of boarding, which we did while we were moving to This Old House. I'm liking the not doing every single chore thing, but I miss my horse at home where I see him every day. *sigh*

What to do, what to do.....

Sharon said...

I cannot imagine that much snow! Ours is so social.