Monday, December 20, 2010

dull kind of day

I feel kind of dull today.  I went to work as per usual.

At noon I came home -- and stayed home...

Might have something to do with the weather...  There was a break in the snow when I took this pic - School was let out at noon today - the flakes were falling hard and fast and the wind was picking up.  Predictions were 6+ inches today, with moderate wind. 

I took the offer to go home and stay home.  I've been pushing myself to do some organizing, cleaning and purging downstairs.  The loom is down there and I need some room to work.  AND I need to take stock of what I have for materials.

I would show pictures of some rugs I have finished, but it was just so dark here today, the pictures just don't do them justice.  Maybe tomorrow.

I do know I want to do a run of table runners - not sure what colors of warp I'm going to use.  I realized I have very little of the natural color warp - just colors, so I need to dig into my table runner materials and decide what colors will work with the majority...  I would like to put off ordering more warp.  I'm planning denim next and I do have enough warp for that so I think I'll make do with what I have.

Going to go to town for the last Shop Britton night... with this weather, who knows if anybody will show up :)

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, if it's snowing where you are, it's probably coming this way! At least it was sunny today, although the wind had some teeth in it. Too cold for a walk on the beach today!

    ReplyDelete