Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wasting time?

As you know, my scheduled event from yesterday was postponed.  So I had a found day at home.

I did alot of little projects - Isn't it weird when you work all day long and you can't really remember or tell what it was you did?

That was my kind of day.  I know I did patch a couple of sheetrock holes.  And I moved some stuff around downstairs so I could sweep up the cat hair and dirt.  And I set up my Christmas tree.

At the end of the day, I found myself making myself a tote bag -
Yes... it's made out of a cat food bag.  Hey, it's recycling, right?  :o)

My sewing machine didn't like the slippery woven plasticky stuff the bag is made of, so if I"m going to do another one, I'll have to mess around with the tension a bit.  We'll see how I like this one for awhile....

Oh yeah - I did some laundry and washed dishes, too!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I've been having one of those days, too. Having a hard time getting going, and it's nearly 2 pm now! So far the only productive thing I've done today was to wash the dishes, and I did THAT this morning!

I like that tote bag! Good way to use up a cat food bag.

Found another loom on Craigslist. I just emailed about it. It's a 4H LeClerc rug loom, or so they say. I hope it's not something I could want, since I just bought my Union loom a couple weeks ago! Do looms multiply or something?