Saturday, January 29, 2011

This won't come undone....

like housework, laundry, snow removal, cooking, etc etc etc!  :) 

I think that is why I like making things.  Once it's done, it's done.





I finished putting the binding on tonite and it's finished!

Kinda pretty to be covering up with a comforter, isn't it?  But that is what I'm gonna do - good chance that in the warmer seasons I'll have a place to hang it in the room, but I built it to be a warm blanket.  Those don't have to be ugly, do they?

I also like that I used stash materials. It's weird that it seems like my box of fabrics isn't really a whole lot smaller, I even used stash material pieces for the back side!  I'm sure I'll do another stash busting quilt again in the future. 

But not right away...  I need to get busy weaving!

2 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

beautifully done! and I'de hate to cover it with a comforter.

Sharon said...

Bright and beautiful to keep away a cold gray day~