Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Well, there ya go....

I can say I got something done tonite!
I should probably go lay it on a bed to be sure it's big enough since I didn't use a pattern or follow any directions!  lol~

Not a piece of material purchased, or a thread or pattern.  
Stash busting at its best.  All bits and pieces and leftovers. 

Now I'm a gonna dig to see if I can find what to do for the backside.
Talk about dig - gonna have to do some of that outside. 
Drifts again - and COLD... COLD... COLD.

I am just a little tired of winter...
and that's an understatement.


1 comment:

Darlene said...

Nice. I like the fact that you used what you had on hand. That's the way to do it!

I'm getting tired of winter, too. It's been snowing here for days, lake effect. Sigh. Not real heavy, but an inch or two (or three) every day adds up! I'm ready for a thaw, but we had one at the end of December, so we may be outta luck. COLD for the foreseeable future! Oh well, we're halfway through January already, so I think we're gonna make it.