Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chicken with it's head cut off

OK!  I haven't forgotten about ya'll!  Been crazy busy runnin' around like a chicken with it's.... you know the saying!

Remember the young man that broke his arm the night before he was coming to learn to weave?

Well, he decided to give it a try - and he had a great time!  The cast didn't even slow him down much.  Silly me - took my  camera and then forgot to get a picture of him doing it.  Sigh...

I had a brain fart and realized he probably would have a hard time tying all the knots in the fringe, so I had him weave headers big enough to do hemmed ends.   His rug turned out way nice for a first rug!  Can't wait to see how it does at the fair.

Tonite I get to go to a football game.  It's a weird time of year for football weatherwise.  Way to hot and humid!  He is playing for the state All Star game for the north team.  I haven't talked to him this week, so I'm wondering how sore and wore out he is. 

Must make this quick.  This working sure does put a crimp in my style.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I actually think I got more done when I was working because I made use of every scrap of time. I also didn't have time to be social~