Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I feel so old!

I'm moving pretty slow this morning.

Last evening after work, I worked until dark on fencing.  The cows from across the road moved in next door.  The cute little calvies decided they like my side of the fence better than theirs.  I had to fix the bottom wire, and for good measure I added another.  We'll see if that helps. 

My shoulder is atalkin' to me today!  It talked to me in the night, too.  That's probably why I'm so tired.

I am missing my loom... I've been grabbing a moment here and there and weaving when I can.   Maybe tonite I'll get enough rug woven to take the roll off the beam.  There are some neat ones on there that I really want to see finished.  Gonna try real hard.  See if the shoulder will let me do that after work.

Man o man... if I feel like this now, what will it be like when I really am old?  :)

1 comment:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Sorry about your shoulder.. Would love to see some pictures of what is on the loom...