Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One of my girls was home this last weekend.
Harry was very attentive to her.  She was trying to read the local paper, but he wasn't going to let that happen easily.  He misses his girl...


Here's the roll of rugs that just came off the loom.  There are 3 rugs (I think, can't remember at this point) of rugs made from mens dress/khaki pants in greens, taupes, and tans; 3 rugs of colored denim, and a rug made  of curtains, plus 2 totes from that material.  I think I already have the curtain rug sold.  A customer was in the shop today and fell in love with it while it was still on the loom.

Tired enough tonite, that I don't think I'll dig in and start to tie.  It'll keep!

It looks like we may be getting wet again tonite, altho at the moment the sun is shining  right over the top of us.

I'm fighting the urge to put on my jammies and crawl in bed...

It's daylight, I have things to do, but I think I've run out of steam...

Need to veg... 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, you have such a different view from the country than I do. Is it always that flat? I love your rugs. I'm amazed that you can get so many from one warp.

re'New said...

this isn't flat! :)