Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Well, here it is Wednesday

and I want to say something.  I just don't know what it is yet... :)

I would show you a picture, but I don't have anything to show.

I actually didn't run the snowblower today.  That's interesting, right? 

I got my red-white-blue quilt quilted Monday night.  Trimmed it tonite, but don't feel like figuring out the binding.

Wove two runners - same color, different sizes.

Cut some more strips for more runners.

It's warmed up a bit...



It's been a long day.  I didn't sleep well last night.  Lots of rolling and turning.  I'd wake up all tangled up in my sheets with my nightgown wrapped up around me, too.

By 4 AM I was awake for good.  I just got up and decided to start the day. 


Not sure exactly what my sleep problems stem from. 

Actually, to be truthful, I think I do know.

I'm just not sure how to fix it. 

2 comments:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Hope you can get some sleep tonight!!

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

I believe it's called midlife. Sleep seems to be the first thing to suffer. Throw the stresses of life in there, and you've got a good mix for restless sleep.