Monday, April 16, 2012

2nd Attempt

Woke up bright and early this morning.

Not really a good thing seeing I work until 4 AM tonite...

Anyhoo~  tried again for pictures.  Still not very happy with them, but I guess at this point...


Bag made from some manufacturers waste that I got from a coworker.  She found it while cleaning out her mothers place.  The body of the purse is a leather look vinyl and the fringe is pillow fringe that apparently was discontinued or something.  Got a huge roll of the stuff :)  Salvaged purse handles from Salvation Army and voila!

Another bag - this time denim with a black fringe.  Salvaged decorations from who knows where and a black tooled leather belt for a handle.

I've got one more in the works - The design is figured out, just need to put it all together.  Pics soon, I hope!

All for now.  I really need to try for a nap.

JULIE

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I envy anyone with nap skills. That whole thing escapes. My mother could nap sitting in a chair or a passenger seat. Ian can catch 15 minutes and be right as rain. I hope you find that groove.