Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Weekend at the Fort...


2012 Booth at Fort Sisseton. 
Double size.
 


Random women in period dress. 
 This was earlier in the morning before the crowds picked up.
 It looks like the beautiful day it was, doesn't it?



 A table runner just off the loom this week. 
More pics to come in the following days :)

Had a nice weekend for this outdoor craft fair.  
Decent sales~ I had a special on full size rugs.
Trying to rotate out some of the older rugs that have been around for a little while.  
Sale worked!

On Saturday, I was wishing I was at an auction sale... there was a loom advertised.  
Looked like a Union. 
Couldn't be there,
but...

My parents went for me.
They got this loom for 

$5.00

Going to go get it from them tonite.
We'll see what a five dollar loom looks like :)

All for now~  
JULIE


No comments: