Saturday, June 9, 2018

Pink bubble gum

Bubble gum is what I thought of while I wove this runner.

I'm presently weaving in the garage.
I have warp left on the loom from the weekend 
demonstration at the Fort Festival.

I'm fighting warm weather 
and mosquitoes out there.

Just a few more to go it looks like.
Digging deep and doing some very random colors
from my stash.
 
When I get the warp used up, the loom
and all the equipment and weft fabrics will
go back in the cargo trailer.

I'm sure it is tiring to hear about my health issues...
but it's an issue again.

Looks like the low grade infection was still down there hiding.
Dr appointment Tuesday early for a tissue sample to see what's
growing in there.

I'm sure tired of it all.

All for now,
JULIE

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I understand your disappointment. Life sure can be tough sometimes.