Monday, May 20, 2019

Mothers




 Mothers are mothers whatever specie they are....



















This mamma was grooming her baby - I tried to get a picture of the tongue working, but it was too fast!  This was my Mothers Day photo on my personal facebook page.  I think it's cute!

Not alot of weaving happening.  Lots of chores and spring projects going on that I'm trying to help with. 

I did finish up a batch from the blue tablerunner warp recently and took pictures finally.  Not much uniqueness here, I'm doing more patriotic and some denim to match the denim rugs in inventory.

The last is a unique one, made from fabric salvaged from a bed skirt and pillow shams donated from someone at some point.

I have about one more group to go on this warp.  Then? 

Maybe something in reds....

All for now,
JULIE

No comments: