Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Neutrals - or brown?

 This warp has been languishing...

These colors aren't very 'exciting'....
I do really like the finished rugs, tho...
In reality, I don't think it's the colors....
I think it's just my lack of drive that is slowing me down....
This rug is exciting tho.  I actually have two of these.  Stripes in fabric makes for fun results.


This is the warp these are on.  Kinda ho hum.  I did sley the heddles and reed differently than my norm.  Makes for a different texture to the rugs.


I believe I am done with vendor events for the year.

Historically, the closer I get to Christmas, the less I sell.  

So I'm not going to search out unknown/untested events.

Rugs are mostly a buy for yourself item.

I suppose it's time to focus on production and move on from this frustrating year.


All for now,

JULIE

No comments: