Sunday, March 6, 2022

End of the Warps

 I finished up the blacks colorway warp.  It seemed to keep on giving forever :)






This isn't all of them...  Just some of the more colorful ones!

I've got both looms rewarped and weaving.  Union loom has green, brown and tans in the warp so should work for quite alot of the accumulated weft materials in the piles.

The Fairloom has natural, gold, salmon and burgundy.   It's working very well with some of the more colorful bits of weft materials that weren't working with the last warp I had on.

First show of the year is next week...

I've increased my prices on all new pieces, upgraded and replaced my signage and invested in some not home made biz cards.  I should be ready come Friday night when I pack things up.

All for now,
JULIE

PS

I recently started a new instagram account for my rugs.  Find me at renew.rugs

No comments: