Thursday, May 13, 2010

Running out of time

My son graduates from high school in less than two weeks.

This is what I'm doing today.

















I am doing catchup work on his scrapbook.  I want it up-to-date for his graduation reception.  Gives the guests something to look at.  I'm glad we have his 4-H record book, that is current and has pictures of since he was about 8.  I might have to dig out his before high school book, (if I can just find it!), so people can look at his cute little kid time.

I got behind with his book because I don't remember when  I've had a single evening that I could just sit and relax and have fun with his book.  Originally I had planned for him to do his own book like his sisters did theirs.  Didn't pan out.  Wonder why? :)

This morning I found all the assorted clippings and pictures I had on hand and sorted them.  I've started printing photos off the computer and actually have a couple pages put together.


Only about 10 more pages to figure out!  Now that I've started, I shouldn't have a problem getting it done in time.

Starting is always the hardest part.

No comments: